Pendleton Whisky Music Fest ticket giveaway
Here’s what we have to offer:
- VIP total experience: Pre-party with catered dinner, an open bar and music; VIP parking pass close to the venue; one pair of grandstand seats ($489 value)
- VIP hospitality package: Pre-party with catered dinner, an open bar and music; one pair of grandstand seats ($459 value)
- One pair of grandstand seats: reserved seats ($159 value)
To determine the winners, Go! magazine will hold a video contest via social media.
FIRST, follow Go Northeast Oregon on Facebook.
SECOND, comment on the original contest announcement post pinned to the top of the Go! Facebook page.
THIRD, create a video showcasing why you are Blake Shelton’s (or Pitbull’s) number one fan.
- The videos must be 2 to 3 minutes long. Anything not in that range will be disqualified.
- Video style is subject to your own comfort level and creativity. There is no restraint on the type of video you submit (barring X-rated content), whether that be a parody music video, a chronicled history of your fandom or some other form of expression.
WARNING: The videos you submit will be published on our Facebook page. Please do not submit videos you would not want the world to see.
- Videos must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the day May 4, 2018. Participants who have not also followed Go Northeast Oregon on Facebook AND commented on the original contest announcement post will be disqualified.
- Videos will be posted on Go Northeast Oregon’s Facebook page on May 11, 2018, after which the public will have two weeks to vote on the winners. Contestants are responsible for sharing their video and encouraging votes.
- The video with the most likes will win the VIP total experience. The video with the second most likes will win the VIP hospitality package. The video with the third most likes will win the pair of grandstand tickets. In the event of a tie, the editors of Go! Magazine will randomly select a winner of the tied participants.
WesCom employees and their families are not eligible to participate.
All contest participants must be 21 or older. The contest is intended for adults. We are not liable for content, language or themes expressed in the videos.
Contestants will be asked to present a picture ID at the time of ticket pick-up.
Go! editors will establish a deadline for winners to pick up their tickets at either the Observer or Baker City Herald office. Any tickets not collected by that time (currently TBD, depending when the tickets arrive) will be forfeited.
Winners are not permitted to sell their tickets to an outside party. Any move to do so will disqualify the winner from any future Go! contests.